Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday's music

Today I have two songs for you. One that I have been wanting to post for some weeks but each time I decided against it because another one was more appropriate. Since it dawned on me there isn't gonna be a perfect time for this old song, I'll post it today. It is a song by Johnny Cash and June Carter called Help me make it through the night, like the video a lot, if you decide to watch it, you'll get!


The second song is one from Blake Shelton called God gave me you. About two weeks ago I heard it for the first time on my internetradio and it keeps turning up, so this is one I pass on to you, let me know what you think of it.

Have a great start of your week, enjoy yourself!

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Christian Patton said...

Such a wonderful song Elizabeth !!

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

"You are my sunshine ..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcnNb7Pnmok

Wish you a sunny week :-), dear Elizabeth!

lheurebleue said...

o, johnny cash - die blijft je toch rillingen bezorgen ...
dankejwel!!