Thursday, January 24, 2013

Have I told you .... VI

Have I told you .... by Landanna

Only some finishing touches remained to be done but it took me forever to do them. Finally I got up the courage and finish this textile painting. I felt very nervous about nailing it on the canvas because would everything turn out the way I envisioned. Lucky me, it did and now I'm very happy with the result. 

Do you have the same kind of resistance to finish a project? Or do you have a special strategy to face that obstacle?

Hope your projects are well on their way too.

Elizabeth  

5 comments:

sewphie said...

It's beautiful, I love the colours you chose for the hands

Zuzana said...

Dear Elizabeth, how wonderful it became.:) You are such a great artist and a poet.;)
Hope you are having a great weekend and can keep warm.;)
xoxo

karen said...

love,love, love, love and just to confirm....I LOVE this....

Maggi said...

So effective. I too sometimes hesitate when it comes to the final finish.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Yes, you are right: there is always a moment of hesitation before mounting or finishing and letting the new baby go, confirming that 'this is the final result'.

But this work of yours looks really brilliant and you deserve very well being proud of it!

And of course I look forward to seeing what you are up to next, dear friend!