Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Have I told you .... V

Have I told you .... by Landanna


A week ago I showed you this symbol already. Now the text around is done. I took a canvas and put a flanel layer around it and on top of it I put this painting which is embroidered on an old shirt. The flanel gives a soft look/feel to the painting, just the way I wanted it. The large piece of this serie is also ready, the only thing that still needs to be done is the putting on the canvas part. Maybe I'll get it done this week. The days seem so short, want to do so much and nothing happens, you know that feeling, right?!

Time to start working again.

Enjoy yourself and please share some of your projects!

Elizabeth 

4 comments:

Maggi said...

The is such a beautiful piece.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Ah, this is really, really beautiful, Elizabeth!

For me it's hard to understand how you can embroider so neat and so exactly - must be magic!

lheurebleue said...

en of ik dat gevoel ken: de tijd vloeit weg als korrels zand tussen je vingers ...
je laat weer iets heel moois zien!

karen said...

oh I love this....I have been away too long. Your work is so perfect...neat and precise.