Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blue and red II

Blue and red by Landanna

Last sunday I showed you the start of this new project in a collage and today I have already the second one. The work is done in the same order as the previous one and so the border is attached together with the special items which are at times on the denims. Time to find some extra pockets to embroider on, in the meantime I have to think about the other extra pieces of embellishments I want to attach. 

Hope you are enjoying yourself just as much with your own projects.

Have fun today.

Elizabeth  

3 comments:

Maggi said...

A lovely idea to use these different parts in the design.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

And I bet you do have fun while pondering on all the details ...!

Wish you a lot of great days with your fancy project, dear Elizabeth!

lheurebleue said...

leuk om de 'bijzaken' van een jeans nu tot hoofdzaak te maken!