Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday's music

Last night I prepared for this post and I have to say it was a hard job to find something to my liking. Luckily for all of us I did manage, ...

The song for this week is What can I do from The Corrs


Besides the song I also have a poem for you which I like a lot. Found it in a book called The unknown sea by David Whyte. In You-Tubeland there is a video of the poet reading this lovely piece. Unfortunately blogger won't let me post two video's so for this one you have to perform your own magic and click.
Have a wonderful week filled with all the magic you wish for
Elizabeth 

2 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Nice music, Elizabeth - the reading of the poem is perhaps a bit bizarre ... but everything is going to be alright ;-). Like it anyway.

Zuzana said...

I have always liked the Corrs. I guess they are nor existing any longer or?
Hope your week is wonderful too dear Elizabeth.;))
xoxo