Saturday, September 8, 2012

Past, present and future


A very sneak preview of a new project. After all the jeans-projects it is time to dive into something new, something soft, something like a clothposter. You probably remember the first clothposter of the serie Courtship, for the love of it, more pictures you can see here.

This time the clothposter will contain a random set of words which are reminders of stories of my past, the present and hopes for the future. Since blue is still my all time favorite colour, the thread is blue. Yes I know I'm full of surprises!

Time to start working again. Enjoy yourself with all the special projects you are creating.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Oh, so you're embroidering again - on soft cloth, I can even see it from the picture! (Your fingers will be pleased after the heavy duty denim work!)

I can see the word 'deer' :-) and wonder why? Anyway, I'm burning to see more of your clothposter - and as always, I'm admiring your neat and clean letter stitching!

karen said...

my heart skipped a beat when I saw this...I adore this piece and cannot wait to see the new one evolve.....