Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A wonderful evening

Since I have been complaining about the Danish monsoon time and again, I feel it is only fair if I also show you a day when I just love living on my little peninsula. Yesterday was such a day. The sun was shining, the air crisp and clear and a lovely temperature to wrap it all up. After dinner I went for a walk, with camera ofcourse, and I felt so happy and lucky, it was just perfect.


Can you see why?

Hope your monday was just as wonderful.

Enjoy yourself and don't forget to smile.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Absolutely beautiful. We've had it good for a few days here too.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Oh, what lovely pictures, dear Elizabeth!

It's funny to see how nature differs between north and southeast of Europe - in Austria, our blackberries are almost over the edge while yours are just ripening - our apples are deeply red and already falling down, while yours are just beginning to blush ...

Still I agree that you live on an absolutely lovely island! Enjoy it (and I know you do), dear Elizabeth!

karen said...

gorgeous....it is lovely and sunny here today. Not too hot, just the way i like it.