Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thanks Gunnar


Yesterday I have been picking black currants in my neighbours garden after some torrential rain. A few months ago he moved to a nursing home. He still owns the house and garden and therefore I'm allowed to pick the currants of which I made a lovely vinegar. So during the cold winter months I still can give our food some sunshine. Thank you Gunnar for your kindness and generosity.

If you look closely you can see a teeny, tiny snail moving from one  currant to another, look at the three small pictures on the left. The little bugger was so cute.

What have you been doing on the day of Sugar baby love.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Maggi said...

How lovely that his garden is not going to waste because he is not there.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

When I look closely, I see a little snail and a lot of yummie black currants - but no blackberries ;-)) ...

karen said...

oh my...Sugar Baby Love! I adore that song...so many memories!!