Thursday, August 23, 2012

On request

After my discarded helleristninger-project I had to come up with something else. All I knew was that I wanted to work with denim again. My eye saw how well used my friend was and so that was gonna be my new project. In the picture below you can see my confidant who keeps everything safe.


So Anneli, Lisa & Maggi here are some pictures of my current project. Remember it isn't finished yet but I managed to do the main part and so I feel confident enough that I can finish this project, made for my love of blue.


Thanks you all for your encouraging support.

Elizabeth

5 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Hey, this is going to be great, Elizabeth - looks great already!

How clever of you to use your favourite material - that blue, blue denim combined with red thread - for 'Art to Go'! I hope this new friend will accompany you on your journeys for a very long time!

(Ha! And you can still embroider a tiny helleristning somewhere on it ;-)!

Zuzana said...

Dear Elizabeth, is that going to be a jean bag.;) How lovely, you knwo that you can sell.;))
Have a great weekend dear, it will be a busy one for me.;))
xoxo

karen said...

I always love your blue but equally i love the grey's at the top too.....

Maggi said...

This is looking so good already. A worthy companion for your confidante.

lheurebleue said...

het blauw van jeans blijft bekoren ...