Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday's music

In January ms Julie asked on FB what kinda songs were on no. 1 on our day of birth. My song was Ticket to ride from the Beatles, a song everyone knows by now. The album no. 1 was What's bin did and what's bin hid of Donovan. The album was recorded in Denmarkstreet in London and later renamed Catch the wind. Anyone who knows me just a little bit can see the lovely, sweet co-incidences and therefore I dedicate this monday to Catch the wind of Donovan.



Enjoy the start of your new week.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

Oh how serendipitous.;)I recall hearing about Donovan for the first time when we came to Sweden and stayed with my aunt, she and her husband owned tons of his records.;))
Have a great evening my dear, P has yet again moved away from connection possibilities until Wednesday.:(
xoxo