Saturday, June 30, 2012

Afternoon blue delight

This morning I woke up with the sun in my face, unfortunately this only lasted for about 5 minutes. The sun was chased away by a danish monsoon which lasted the rest of the morning. Fortunately the sun returned for a whole afternoon, took all my jeans stuff outside and had a wonderful afternoon while working on the map. (previously called scarf)


It was definitely an afternoon with blue delight.

Hope you enjoyed this fabulous sunny time too.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

I'm sure this will be a fabulous map, former scarf (had to laugh, as I can find myself in this)!

'Enjoying my sunny time ...' - dear Elizabeth, if this Austrian heat and sun and dryness goes on, I think I will ask you to swop house with me for a fortnight or so ... permanent temperatures above 35°C, no wind, no cooling, not even at night - I don't want to complain, it's summer after all, but as a Scandinavian I think I wasn't built to take this heat for longer periods! Send me a little rain cloud if you can spare one!

lheurebleue said...

ik hoop dat de volgende dagen je nog veel blauwe zaligheid brengen ...

Zuzana said...

Danish monsoon, hehe, that's about right, heard that your neck of the woods got hit pretty hard.;))
xoxo

karen said...

this piece looks amazing Elizabeth....