Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday's music

A sunny monday morning here on my peninsula. Just worked up some sweat in the trainingsfacility where I trained for an hour by myself and now it is time for monday's music. Today I want to share my favorite song of the latest album of Keith which is released worldwide, Get closer. The song is called Georgia Woods. The lyrics make me laugh and the guitarsolo is one sooo gorgeous. Ofcourse I had to choose a live-version!





Hope you enjoy yourself just as much as I do time and again.
Happy monday. 
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

Oh, I hope you will one day get a chance to see him in concert.;) You really adore his music and it is so nice to find music that speaks to us.;)
Enjoy the first summer day of the year,
xoxo

PS: I have to tell you again how much I love the new design of your blog, it comes across as a blog of an artist - you should so get more exposure of all your art...