Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beach time

(click on the image to enlarge)


The last few days the sun visited my small peninsula and so I got the chance to hang out on my favorite time, the beach. So many mussels shells were screaming to be photographed, the pale blue sky made me drunk. Spring is now well on its way. The cherry tree in our garden is in full-bloom and the other flowers are also  showing their beauty in abundance. It felt so good to be outside again despite the fact that I couldn't walk every path I wanted.

But you know ofcourse that all these hours playing outside means I didn't make too much progress on Journey. If the weatherman is right I will make lots of progress next week since it will be cold and rainy again. 

Thanks for visiting Landanna and remember: Smile.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Your beautiful blue pictures from your peninsula make me smile too - springtime wonders of nature, so very beautiful indeed ...

Enjoy every minute of it, dear Elizabeth!

karen said...

I envy you your beach.....have a wonderful, journey filled weekend.