Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Clearing my head


Today was a day to forget as soon as possible. Why? I woke up with a splitting headache which made me nauseous and therefore I spent most of my time in bed. Still after dinner I decided to go for a stroll just outside of town. The sun played hide and seek while the wind touched my face gently. Fresh air and the quiet countryside with some lovely views lifted my spirits and cleared my head.

Tomorrow will, hopefully, be another day filled with some new adventures.

Elizabeth

5 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Oh dear, so sorry to hear your day began that bad!

But as you say, nature is healing to body and mind - how lucky we are to live so close to it!

I wish you a much better start of the day tomorrow morning, dear Elizabeth!

lheurebleue said...

en die nieuwe dag is vandaag: ik hoop dat het beter gaat!

Zuzana said...

My dear, making my way down the blog posts and am finally visiting here.;) And I so recognize the sentiments, there is so much solace to be found in nature.
LOVE your collage, the black and white is perfect.;)
xoxo

karen said...

I hate headaches but then doesn't everybody. I'm happy yours has now gone....

julochka said...

it was the wind, i tell you. it gives me a terrible headache too.