Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Update

Yesterday I told you already that I spent the Easter holiday in the Netherlands. Unfortunately it was a cold, wet week and therefore not much opportunity to be out and about. Still some pictures I would like to share with you.

 One of the large trees to be found in a small village called Helenaveen.

 
Some reflections in the water of the peat area in Helenaveen.

 
A sign of spring that caught my eye while taking a walk totally bundled up to keep warm.

 
 A fascinating new building called the Blob in my hometown with a new and very large bookstore!

 
And since it was Easter asparagus were found on my plate.

Hope you had a lovely time too with the Easter bunny.
A new week has started, time to start travelling again.

Elizabeth


3 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

You really are a wizard with that camera, dear Elizabeth!

I believe your surroundings are very beautiful - but I'm sure your photos add even more magic to the eye!

karen said...

I hope you enjoyed the visit 'home' in spite of the weather....you were missed!

lheurebleue said...

en nog steeds is het koud weer ...