Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday's music

Last night, while I was contemplating which song would accompany us at the start of a new week, I had a hard time deciding. Travelled through music-land, visited Led Zeppelin, The Bills, The Judds, Cher, music connected to movies and Lake of Tears. All of them are more or less connected to this picture.




In the end I decided that Lifehouse with their song "By your side" would be the perfect start since we are at each others side right now.



Have a fabulous monday.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

lheurebleue said...

waarom dacht ik toen ik dit zag (http://molliemakes.themakingspot.com/blog) aan jou ;) ?

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

What a nice travel through music land - filled with sweet memories, isn't that so?

The picture of the wooden pontoon, or bridge, reminds me of my summer childhoods - I used to sit at the end of it, with my feet playing in the water, looking out over the lake and dreaming ... for hours, feeling totally happy.