Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday's music

Another week has passed and again the calendar is telling me that monday is here again. Last week I travelled to the Netherlands and while there I had an amazing time at my friends place. Most of our memories involve music since that is a passion shared and for the first time I visited their music studio. Building a studio was a major wish on their wishlist and last year it became reality. In the studio we made some music, sang some songs and shared our latest favorites. The video of today is one of Gerola's favorites.



Bedankt Gerola.

Have a great start of your week.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Oh wow! This performance is really great! Thanks for sharing!

Glad you're back, dear friend, and happy you had such a nice time back home!

lheurebleue said...

ik hoef dus niet te vragen of je een leuke tijd hebt gehad in nederland ...