Friday, April 27, 2012

Journey

 (click on the image to enlarge)

Each journey starts with a single step, each journey influences and changes me. Since I started this project I learned a couple of things and somehow this needs to be reflected on my blog too and therefore I changed the look of my blog.

As promised I will give you an update on Journey. Unfortunately not that much has been accomplished due to out of the house-activities but in the collagepicture you can see the different stages, details of Journey and an idea how this tablecloth is gonna be.

Time to wish you a great weekend with lots of sunshine or not. Not matter keep smiling.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

lheurebleue said...

is je blog veranderen een beetje als een nieuwe haarsnit bij een veranderde leefomstandigheid?
je jeanslappen doen mij denken aan stapstenen in een riviertje ...

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Beautiful blue dreams ... with a tiny little red - what a great journey! So glad you take us with you!

karen said...

I love being with you on your journey.....love the new look blog too!