Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The journey continues


As a newly Award winner, with thanks to Elisabeth for giving this acknowledgement for my journey, I want to let you know I started travelling again. So it is time to introduce you to a new addition for the serie Something old, something new, nothing borrowed but still blue.

Well as you can see in the picture that only the fundamentals are done at the moment. In other words denims are unseamed and the fabric is cut in pieces. Maybe not the most exciting part for you girls out there but without this work there wouldn't be a new side-road. Later this week I will give you an update and than you probably will see why I had to start exploring this country lane.

Until then keep smiling.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

lheurebleue said...

wie op reis gaat moet zich goed voorbereiden ...

karen said...

oh it is exciting....I get so excited at the beginning of my projects...