Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Egg love

Last night I read the most incredible story and fell in love with an egg. I know this sounds totally ridiculous but it is totally true. The story was written here in this newspaper. And without a second of doubt I had to visit the place called The Hemloft and read every part of the story behind the egg. Summarizing it in one word: Adventure.



Now that you have seen this gorgeous egg you do understand that I had to visit the flickr-account of Heidi and Joel too. In all my crazyness I pushed the add as contactbutton which is not something I do that often! And you know what? Within the hour they added me as a contact as well. Which is very surprising to me because despite the fact that their pictures are viewed more than 50.000 times on flickr, published in magazines and newspapers they had only 10 contacts and I became no. 11.
Co-incidently they are also my 11th contact and the number 11 has a special meaning for me. It is the date of my birth, the time I was born 23.11 hrs. My mother always said that 11 was for the crazy ones since it was the number of Carneval. Now a new crazyness is added: Egg love.

I wish you a lovely crazy day.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

karen said...

that tree house is fabulous....it had been on our news but as you found it in an English newspaper I guess that doesn't surprise you.

karen said...

OK not an English newspaper...we have a mail too...

lheurebleue said...

wat een sprookjeshuis. zou echt iets voor mijn zoon zijn. die woont in een houten huis in een gelijkaardig bos.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

The egg house is really a piece of art! Makes me think of hobbits ...!