Friday, March 30, 2012

Meeting my new friend

The last few days I have been very busy to unseam pairs of denims. Still, a number of them are waiting for my attention. Two new ideas are lingering around in my mind and while unseaming I have all the time in the world to think about them.



Besides hanging out on the beach I also visited an crafts-exhibition during the weekend. There I found my new best teafriend, she keeps me company during all  my waking hours. My amazing blue friend is made by Elke Christensen, a local ceramist who lives in Aabenraa.

I will disappear for a few days from the net since there isn't much to tell about unseaming but as soon as the stitchingprocess start I will be back.

Until then enjoy yourself with your creative projects.

Elizabeth

Have fun today.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

lheurebleue said...

je bent duidelijk in de jeansban! je kan er maar geen genoeg van krijgen. ben zeer benieuwd naar je nieuwe ideeen. succes bij het broeden! misschien komt je jeansei nog wel uit voor Pasen!

Maggi said...

You've got some great denims there.

karen said...

ah!!! I wondered where you had gone....you were missed.