Thursday, March 1, 2012

Got a surprise

Last week I showed you the video of the antique indigo sakiori. As you can understand my curiosity wasn't satisfied right away and as a result I had to click around in our virtual world. One can travel very fast from one place to the next one, as you all know. While on my journey I made a stop-over to see these two video's and besides the history on the boro I also got a little surprise.







Hope you enjoyed yourself and that you got a little smile too around your lips when you saw the surprise.

Have a lovely day filled with butterfly smiles.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Thank you so much for finding and showing these videos, dear Elizabeth!

I really love this connection of old culture - fabric (folk) art - sustainability - recycling - timeless inspiration.

Fascinating stuff this is! And yes - saw the surprise - I'm smiling!

Zuzana said...

So i hope you will forgive me if I come back and see the video later;) Happy Thursday dear friend,
xoxo

Maggi said...

Fascinating videos. I too smiled when I saw the surprise, including the unusual addition of a circle in the book they were showing.