Thursday, January 26, 2012

Something old, something new, nothing borrowed but still blue (3)


My days are filled with blue, no matter which form, the clear, sunny blue sky, a shell on the beach or the old, washed and ragged jeans. My blue love isn't new, it is a very old friend. The one that lured me to Denmark and therefore partly responsible for me living on my beautiful peninsula. The one that made me look at stones and shells, the one that makes me needle away all my time just now. My heart sings time and again when seeing, touching or holding my blue. It is hard to explain. Totally absorbed by it, constantly scribbling down new ideas, asking around for old jeans which are on the verge of being thrown out, constantly looking forward to the time I can spend in blue.


(click on the picture to enlarge it)

The collage is of a small, sweet smelling pillow made of scraps needled together with blue, the name of this sweetheart is heartsong. There is nothing more to say; I love my blue.

Have a wonderful day.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Zuzana said...

I have to say that I love your new blue spirit and that collage is amazing. That is something that could sell.;)
Have a great day with blue skies my dear,
xoxo

lheurebleue said...

soms probeer ik andere kleuren, maar steeds kom ik weer bij mijn oude liefde: blauw ...

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Oh, oh, this is really a heartsong - it makes my heart sing too!

karen said...

I love your blue too....it reminds me of someone's work, (someone famous) and I can't think of their name. It is actually driving me a little crazy trying to think but I may have an image with a name on so I shall look for it....right now...