Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday's music

2012 has started and today it is monday again. The music today is a thank you-note for a very special man to whom I owe a lot including the present of country music.

Just a short while ago I had another anniversary of the heart, one that made me live without a home. Luckily I never had to sleep on the street since a friend opened his place for me while he stayed at his parents. Still, I had to find something for myself upon his return and I found a great place at mr. P.. His kindness, help, warmth and love was just what I needed. He could make me laugh til my body totally hurted and tears were rolling over my face. We could talk for hours, dance and sing until dropping of exhaustion. He gave me: Johnny Cash, Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, Loretta Lynn, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson and many more. And therefore I say:'Thank you mr. P. with all my heart. You are the best!

And ofcourse I have a little gift for mr. P. and for you.





Have a fabulous start of your week.

Elizabeth

6 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Good to know that even angels love country music ...!

tangled stitch said...

Happy New Year Elizabeth! I hope it's wonderfully wonderful.

Zuzana said...

Dear Elizabeth, happy 2012 to you and yours;)
And what a beautiful tribute to Mr. P and the way he affected your life.;)
I am sorry for my non responsiveness today but promise to mail tomorrow.;)) All is well in North Juttland though.;))
Good night from me.;)

lheurebleue said...

wat een mooie gaven die voor altijd bij je blijven!
enne: beste wensen voor het nieuwe jaar!

Bee said...

I didn't know that you were a country music lover! Happy 2012, Elizabeth.

Christian Patton said...

Wonderful music Elizabeth ...thank you for sharing !!