Friday, December 23, 2011


Today is not a holiday
It isn't even a birthday
But I'd want to send
A special message to my friend

You make me smile
You ease my troubles for a while
When clouds are thick and skies are gray
You put some sunshine in my day

You're sweet and kind
Friends like you are hard to find
I know I've told this once or twice
That I think you are very nice

But friends who are as great as you
Should be told more often than I do
And so I send these words with love
Why did I send them?.....just because

 


Enjoy the holidays to come

Elizabeth

 

4 comments:

Zuzana said...

Dear Elizabeth, wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and all the best in the New Year - thank you so much for your incredible friendship that got me through a very dark period in my life and brought me to paradise, I owe you so much...
xoxo

lheurebleue said...

ik wens jou en de jouwen mooie feestdagen!

Maggi said...

Have a very happy Christmas and may 2012 be filled with love and joy.

kristina said...

dear Elizabeth, hope you're having a lovely holiday!