Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday's music




When I hear this song my memories take me back to a schoolparty. On this particular party I was with my friend Mala. Mala was the sweetest girlfriend and like me very shy. Up until that moment we were just trying to blend in with the other students. Than this song started and it was as if a metamorphosis happend, the two of us started singing and dancing with every bit of intensity we had in our body. We got totally lost for a few minutes. Still see the face of Mala singing her heart and lungs out while we are dancing together. Her smile and the intense sparkling in her eyes still makes me smile even at this very moment.

Thank you Mala for this wonder of a memory.

Enjoy your monday.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

Dear Elizabeth, I love this song.;) I also love the original version with Chaka Khan.;)
Have a great day and thank you too for bring back a blast from the past.;)
xoxo