Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday's music


No secret is told that I love music and dancing and therefore it is time we have a rock & roll-party. To organize this I had to walk around in You-tube-land on sunday evening to find old favorites. A tough job but one that needed to get done.



All black and white video's today and as you noticed every song is not longer than 2 minutes. Do you know why? Because when you are dancing you need time to catch your breath. Oh and one word of advice if you start dancing with your partner, check the height of the ceiling. Why? Otherwise you will hit the ceiling with your heals when you stand upside down on the shoulders of your partner. Yes, this advice from own experience!!!!

So Ladies and gentlemen I wish you lots of fun with the start of a new week. And remember, Don't do anything I wouldn't do!!!!

Elizabeth
(can you tell I had a grand time?)

4 comments:

ewa-christine said...

I understand, an it is fun to have fun!!

Zuzana said...

I am a bit late with commenting, but it is never too late to dance.;)
Hope you had a great Monday.;)
xoxo

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Oh, these are all old favourites of mine too! Rock'n Roll!

You seem to have had a most wonderful sunday, dear Elizabeth! :-))( Are those your legs?) :-O!

lheurebleue said...

dat klinkt goed! maar eerst even uitrusten van deze eerste werkdag ;)