Thursday, December 29, 2011

Colours & patterns


As you probably realize there was much more to see than just my favorite blue at the beach. Therefore I made two collages for you today. The first one with all kinds of wood, the second one with stones and weeds. 


The beach surprises me each time with her large variety of eyecandy. Just wished I could share with you the deep satisfaction I felt while walking around in my own little heaven. Well, I hope this is giving you a glimpse of it. 

Elizabeth

3 comments:

lheurebleue said...

o, dit is genieten! ik weet perfect hoe dit voelt. op ons Geheim Eiland ben ik weken in zo'n extase ...
maar jij bent een gelukkige die het hele jaar van dit moois kan genieten ...

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Oh, how lovely! And yes, I can perfectly well remember that feeling which you only have on the beach, close to the sea ... sigh! Enjoy every minute of it, dear Elizabeth!

karen said...

beautiful, beautiful images...I hope 2012 brings you everything you hope for...x