Thursday, December 22, 2011

Can't believe my luck

Christmas time means surprises. Today I got a big surprise because Anneli sent me a huge parcel with the most amazing goodies.



Can you see that more than gorgeous piece in the middle. She designed and made it, I'm just totally blown away by the enormous talent she has for filting and putting things together. But this wasn't all, oh no.



Do you see that scarf, she made it. It is so soft, so warm and it feels just like a warm embrace. Anneli, thank you so much for your generosity.

Have a fabulous day everyone.

Love for all of you.

Elizabeth

5 comments:

lheurebleue said...

heerlijk! geniet ervan!

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

You make me blush ... but I'm very happy you enjoyed the contents! Happy holidays!

Zuzana said...

Beautiful presents from a lovely friend, enjoy it - beautiful you.;))
xoxo

julochka said...

the woolen fragment is absolutely stunning...it has the feeling of a fragment of history, capturing a moment. stunning! and so nice to see a picture of you!!

i hope you had a wonderful christmas!
xox,
/j

karen said...

beautiful gifts....you are a lucky (but deserving!!) girl