Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A sunday stroll


Last sunday the sun showed herself in abundance at first but later on a fog came in and put our peninsula under a thick blanket. In the pictures you can see the three different lakes Oldenor, Gammeldam and Nordborg lake which all are in walking distance of my house. On a day like this I feel so, so lucky that I live here. The beauty of the landscape can still sweep me of my feet despite the fact that I walk these paths alongside the lakes already for more than five years.

And that is reason enough to make a collage with my quote: "Life is grand but the details are giving it meaning." and show it to you.

Enjoy your day no matter where you live.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Zuzana said...

Dear Elizabeth, oh magnificent! What a great post and images, i share with you the love for the Danish landscape, which can be so alluring and so versatile, during the different seasons.
Indeed, the sun has been absent for almost ten days now, luckily the holidays are near so we can get some illumination into our homes and towns.;)
Hope you are having a grand day,
xoxo

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Oh yes, you sure are lucky to live in such a beautiful place, dear Elizabeth!

(And very clever to make such great mosaics - I can't!)

karen said...

you definitely do live in a beautiful place...lucky you.

lheurebleue said...

dan ben je echt op de plaats waar je hoort - als je elke keer weer kan genieten van je omgeving en elke keer weer iets nieuws ontdekt ...