Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mapping the maps

Last friday night Kathryn Clark mentioned the book of Manuel Lima called Visual complexity, mapping patterns of information. Never heard about this project before and therefore I went on a google-hunt and I found a treasure for everyone who likes maps.


http://motionographer.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/visual-complexity-2.jpg

Do you have an interest in maps or mapping than you really need to click here because it will give you access to 769 different project which are mapped.

Enjoy yourself.

Elizabeth

5 comments:

lheurebleue said...

fascinerend!

karen said...

not sure I have a thing about maps but I ADORE the work of Kathryn Clark

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Oh, this is an interesting artist - thanks for the link!

And, well - mapping seems to be an interest of its own ... makes me think of 'mind-mapping', which used to be a popular technique to present in schools and offices years ago - it never seemed to work out for me, however.

Maggi said...

Fascinating images. Thanks for the link.

Zuzana said...

That sounds intriguing, I am off to visit that link.;))
xoxo