Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jan Messent


A few weeks back Julie told about this book of Jan Messent which she found in the Danish library. The books of Jan are often very inspirational and so I couln't resist to order the book as well. While reading it I realized how much I liked her work because we both have a soft spot for history and old craftmanship.

This book is a perfect addition to my list of vintage books and I hope that you can get hold of a copy at your library. I promise, you will have some lovely hours filled with all the inspiration you can handle.

Have a day filled with joy.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

OK, I believe you!

I've just ordered it 2nd hand via Amazon, costs about EUR 5 incl p&p.

maggi21 said...

Lovely book. I have her Celtic, Viking and Anglo Saxon Embroidery and it is inspirational.

lheurebleue said...

van traditioneel ambacht kan je nooit genoeg krijgen ...