Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New source of inspiration

Some time ago I opened an account on You Tube. At first I just used it as an archive for music video's I liked. Now that I also have started to make my own video's it is becoming a source of inspiration. Why? Because musicians have started to sent me their material and I have to tell you I received some gems.

The first song Smile again is from Brian.




The second song for you today is Take ur country home from Rick.




The third video is Sleeping on the interstate from Granger.




The fourth song is from Ricardo with his song Imagine.




And the last one for today is from Sean and John with Let me go down.



Have to admit the last one is my favorite but I know not all of you are just as crazy about loud guitars as I am and therefore I give you also some music in which the guitar is gently touched. Hope you will have as much fun with these guys as I already had.

Enjoy yourself today.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Good morning my dear, what a lovely post! Work does not permit to listen to the songs fully, so I will return later on my break, but I listened a bit to all of them (except #1, it will not load for me) and I think my favorites are Granger and Ricardo.;)
How cool that musicians send you their work!;)
Enjoy your day, hope it is filled music;)
xoxo

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Hey Elizabeth, you've got yourself a male fan community at YouTube and a female at blogland, I think ;-))!

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Greetings from Finland. This, through a blog is a great get to know other countries and their people, nature and culture. Come take a look Teuvo images and blog to tell all your friends that your country flag will stand up to my collection of flag higher. Sincerely, Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland