This is the first post for my new project Making one to see. Started this project just before I started to blog again and have been working steadily on it. Todays post is about the sources of inspiration.
Eyes, the miracle of miracles.
- Scott's beautiful eye, this beautiful photo of his artwork is catching my eye daily and still I'm amazed by all the details he has put in it.
- A magazine on wooden houses, which holds a description of my dreamhouse, of 1998.
- A card I made, inspired by the work of Karen.
- A pink shell that I found on the road in front of our house despite the fact that the beach is a couple of kilometers away.
- The painting Beth gave me together with her beautiful butterfly card.
- My luck that the eye-haemorrhage didn't stop me from what I love to do.
- And the last one, but certainly not the least one, is my bubbling fountain of conversations with friends, what would I do without them.
Have a fabulous day and we meet again soon.