Monday, October 17, 2011

Making one to see VII

The end of Making one to see marks also the end of the summer for me. This string of symbols are reminders and memories of special moments of a summer gone by. Nothing was planned, each time I held my needle I just felt the need to share a part of this special time on a piece of cloth. The moments of the wind made me listen more intensely. The hikes taught me to pay more attention to the beauty of my surroundings. And than there were the conversations with friends who made me see the connection. Nothing is separate but seeing what binds can be tough at times. The way I work is differently now, my need to meet people got another perspective and my love for life got a new dimension. All in all I have to say: "The summer was good"

The filming of my new video brought a number of surprises but everything fitted just perfectly together and I couldn't have done the job without the help of mother nature and the whispers of the wind.



If one surrenders completely to the moments as they pass,
one lives more richly in those precious particles of time.

Anne Morrow Lindbergh 



Have a fabulous day with whatever you do.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

karen said...

your creations look STUNNING in this location....

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

What beautiful surroundings you have to present your art work in ... love that happy little creek - sun casting leaf shadows on your work ... a great nature and landanna cooperation!