Thursday, October 13, 2011

Making one to see IV



That inner voice has both gentleness and clarity. So to get to authenticity, you really keep going down to the bone, to the honesty, and the inevitability of something.
Meredith Monk

 
A moment of perfect clarity comes always unexpected. At times one need to be knocked over the head before seeing what is right in front of us. This is what happend to me, luckily Zuzana stopped by and floored me totally. Therefore I decided to embroider this symbol once more and nail it to a piece of driftwood with an eye, lets hope it will make me see what I have to face next time.

Have a fabulous day and I hope you aren't falling over something that is right in front of you.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

karen said...

I am falling over cloth...always...it's everywhere!!

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

I think this symbol will make you remember - always!

Love the big iron nail on that rather delicate driftwood!