Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tags



As I told you yesterday in the interview, Jude, Julie and I will go to a fiskerimarket to sell our handmade items. Since the prize needs to be on the textile paintings I decided to make some collages and cut them up in cards.



This way an old calender got a new purpose, easy to make and they will serve with the sparkling colours perfectly for the purpose and fits in with the theme as well. Is there more I could wish for?

No, I don't think so. Have a beautiful day filled with a happy smile.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Zuzana said...

EXCELLENT idea! Wow, I am impressed, this will look simply great.;) Almost a shame to use these as a price tags - they look like lovey post cards. Have a wonderful day dear Elizabeth, it will be a sunny and warm one.;)
xoxo

karen said...

great idea. I hope you have a fantastic time, I always enjoy those things even if I don't sell. It is really good to be with friends in an environment that is full of beautiful things.

lheurebleue said...

alvast veel succes!
deze mooie tags zullen extra aandacht trekken!

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

These tags will be just perfect for your art work!

I wish you a sunny and warm spring day at the market and lots of customers and interesting discussions!