Friday, March 18, 2011

Meandering through natural patterns


Since the series on Courtship, for the love of it is slowing coming to its end I started to see what kind of story I would like tell in the weeks to come. Therefore I picked up my art-journal and started with some ripped paper and pasted them in my art-journal.  Just a first small step in deciding where I want to go to, in which way to travel.

Do you have some inspirational destinations?  Please let me know.

Have a lovely start of your weekend and let the ripped paper make you smile.

Elizabeth

5 comments:

Zuzana said...

I think right now my destination has kind of been decided for me.;))
Love that peak into your art journal - so many colours!
Have a great Friday dear Elizabeth, it is suppose to be a gorgeous weekend weather wise.;)
xoxo

karen said...

your collage is always so wonderful...where do I want to go? Not sure at the moment but I hope it will all become clearer after april 2nd.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

What a beautiful and very inspiring collage, dear Elizabeth!

Seeing this, I would in any case go for texture ... maybe couching different and even odd materials into a collage embroidery ...

I will be posting about lace within short - maybe this could be of inspiration for you too?

Have a relaxed and joyful weekend!

Rachel said...

I have so many ongoing projects I daren't develop any further inspirations!

kristina said...

that is a beautiful collage - I really like the different colours.
my inspiration right now is the light that there is more of every day.