Monday, March 14, 2011

Forfilling a wishlist


Last monday my post no. 500 was written and I asked: ''Why don't you tell me this week what you would like to have, what you would like to know or what you would like to see and I'll see how many wishes I can forfill. A beautiful wishlist was created and I decided to forfill every wish.

Zuzana and Mary wanted me to continue blogging. This wish is very easy to grant since I have no plan of stopping.

Karen and Anneli both asked for stones in a jacket or a dress. Since I made plenty of them as a part of the serie Changing the landscape no worries there either. These stones will be sent to their new homes later this week.



Spud asked for a piece that had knitting, crochet and embroidery in it with the colours yellow, orange, bright greens and turqoise. A new piece is made just for Spud and I finished last night, since I don't want to spoil the surprise I'm not gonna show it before it arrived at its new home but I have to say I'm quite taken by it.
The last wish came from Julie. Julie wanted an opportunity to interview me. Now I have no idea what kind of questions I haven't answered so far on my blog in one way or the other and therefore I play along since I want to know her questions.

Have a great start of your week and thank you all for playing along.

Elizabeth

6 comments:

Zuzana said...

Oh, I am looking forward to that interview indeed.;)
So tell me more about that first picture - those muffins or cupcakes truly look yummy!;)
Happy Monday my dear friend,
xoxo

karen said...

Oh wow!! thankyou, I can't wait!! and I look forward to the interview too.
have a gorgeous monday....

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Thank you so much, dear Elizabeth!

You are such a generous person - and I'm so much looking forward to holding one of those little red-coated stones in my hand ... and it will be very special to me!

lheurebleue said...

en wat zouden de geheime, niet geuite wensen zijn??
heerlijke cakejes!

julochka said...

sending your questions via email...but i want you to post there here for all to read! :-)

spudballoo said...

Oh, just catching up! I hadn't understood that I was asking for something for myself! Sorry...now I feel greedy. I was suggesting something new for you, a new direction for you to take. But I'm intrigued and can't wait to see it! xx