Thursday, March 31, 2011

Courtship, for the love of it XX



Today I have the final result for you of the embroidery part of the connection symbol. Many hours I laid the embroidery silk on the cotton. The result is just lovely. Now I have to find myself some yarn and start knitting. Four panels of 40 x 40 cm need to get a cover. Since I haven't started knitting yet, it will take some time before it will be ready, so you'll have to be patient. After that I will cut the cotton and sew the embroidery piece on the knitted panels.



 Time to say good bye to the theme Courtship, for the love of it. 

An epilogue is in the making but I hope you enjoyed this journey so far.

Have a beautiful day with a loving smile.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Beautiful, congratulations on a project completed. Is this suppose to be violet colour - as today I see blue.;))
Have a lovey day dear friend - here it is raining cats and dogs.
xoxo

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Yes, I did enjoy this journey with you, dear Elizabeth, as I always do.

And like so often, I'm utterly impressed of how neat and exact your stitches are - very, very sophisticated!

I like this straight and reduced symbol you've chosen as well! Yes, this is truly yours!

Rachel said...

Congratulations. Reaching the end of the project is a great achievement!