Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Courtship, for the love of it XVII


Yes, the second part of the connection symbol is coming along nicely. Last night I finished the most difficult part of it, putting the long threads on the cloth is a bit tricky if you ask me. Still the finishing of this part leaves me only with a few more nights of embroidery on this symbol, sigh, while I am writing this I wished it was embroidery time.

First I need to shorten my to do list for today and run a number of errands. My love has to wait and be patient just a little bit longer.

Have a fantastic day and show the world your beautiful smile.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Zuzana said...

Love tat pink colour. I see lots of pink around these day - do you think it is a sign.;)
Have a lovely day too my dearest friend,
xoxo

Bee said...

When is embroidery time? I hope you can get to it quickly . . .

Just want you to know that I AM smiling as I write this, dear E.

karen said...

yes, it's definitely a bit tricky but have no fear...you are doing it so beautifully.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

But isn't it nice to have such a love waiting as a kind of gratification, when you've done the duties of the day ...?
Let's hope for less duties and more stitching for tomorrow :-)!