Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Courtship, for the love of it XVI



The other night, when I was finishing up my night at the office, I decided to put my hoop around the word smile on the clothposter. The next morning, after another walk to school while the wind was blowing icy and the snow still piled up, I found my own smile message while holding my cup of tea when I sat myself down at the computer to visit you and to read the lovely messages you sent me.  You know what, I smiled!!!!

Have a fabulous start of your day with your joyful smile.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Zuzana said...

Many smiles back at you.;)
Have a great day dear Elizabeth,
xoxo

karen said...

smiling is so good for the soul!

deanna7trees said...

who knows how many smiles we create by just passing one forward.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

What a sweet way to create a smile! :-)