Friday, March 4, 2011

Courtship, for the love of it XV



Another late night at my 'office', I managed to finish the first part of the symbol and to outline the second part. In the detail picture above you can see how the thin silk embroidery thread is filling the symbol with the Bayeux-stitch.

In the picture below you can see how I placed the two parts on the cloth. Time to start a new cycle with my love connection symbol. Just the other day I found some beautiful music to add to this journey. The song is called Love, all the instruments and the singing is done by Casey Abrams.


Have a fantastic weekend with a smile that connects you with the world.

Elizabeth

5 comments:

Zuzana said...

It must be very soothing sitting in your cosy spot, embroidering and listening to music.;)
Have a lovey Friday dear friend,
xoxo

karen said...

busy??? you certainly have been....seems we are both stitching in a marathon!!

spudballoo said...

Gosh you work SO FAST! Lovely, perfect work x

kristina said...

dear Elizabeth,
hope your weekend has been good and you've enjoyed the sunshine! I so enjoy your comments on my blog, and am quite amazed by quickly you stop by after I publish a post :-)
xox
Kristina

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

Your symbol turned out beautiful, dear Elizabeth - and I admire your many, many patient and perfect stitches!
I can imagine it's a bit like meditation, stitching this ...!