Friday, February 4, 2011
The end result of my new dye
Here you can see the final result of the avocado-dye with shibori-effect. The colour became warm and cozy and has a beautiful feel. Furthermore the process gave me a surprise to me. I dyed a duvet cover and I didn't take it apart before I dyed it. The result is that the inside has a different shade of pink. The outside is more brownish pink while the inside is a brighter pink. I tried to photograph the difference but with the beautiful stormy weather we have it is difficult to photograph the difference really well.
Thank you all for stopping by this last week and leaving your comments and encouraging emails behind. They are such a treasure to get each day.
Have a fantastic weekend with many smiles.