Friday, February 4, 2011

The end result of my new dye


Here you can see the final result of the avocado-dye with shibori-effect. The colour became warm and cozy and has a beautiful feel. Furthermore the process gave me a surprise to me. I dyed a duvet cover and I didn't take it apart before I dyed it. The result is that the inside has a different shade of pink. The outside is more brownish pink while the inside is a brighter pink. I tried to photograph the difference but with the beautiful stormy weather we have it is difficult to photograph the difference really well. 


Thank you all for stopping by this last week and leaving your comments and encouraging emails behind. They are such a treasure to get each day.

Have a fantastic weekend with many smiles.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Oh, I see the difference in the pink shades.;)
Have a beautiful day as well my dear, it is stormy here as well, mostly windy.;) But sunshine inside today.;)
xoxo

karen said...

and what are you going to make with this???
stormy here too, very wet, dark and windy.

Anneli/Bockfilz said...

This avocado dye is stunning! (Guess you've been eating quite some lately :-)!)
The bed linen looks great, such a soft shade of colour.