Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Courtship, for the love of it XI


Today a sunny update on the clothposter of Courtship. This is the corner on the upper right which gave me some trouble of finding the right words. They needed to be short and have some sort of connection, this is the result of my pondering. Courtship is all about you and me, the rest of the world isn't that important, more a nuisance than a contributor to the special feelings attached to courtship.



Hope you are having a loving day with lots of you & me, sharing that special smile.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

Yes indeed, love is usually about two people. I like the *you and me* words. It looks so good on the cloth, becomes even more significant...
Have a lovely day my dear friend,
xoxo

karen said...

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this text on cloth....