Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New things to learn


For some time I am already struggling to make some decent pictures for you guys. And all my friends with camera have just one advice: Practice. Therefore I have signed up to Postcards to blogcamp and share at least one picture once a week. On my flickr-account I upload pictures that aren't directly related to my blog, you can take a look here.


Thank you Kristina, thank you Spud and thank you Julie for your inspiration and patience with me.

Let start the day of with a grateful smile.

Elizabeth

4 comments:

Zuzana said...

I think your pictures are beautiful, the top one s almost poetic while the second contemplative.;)
As for photography - I a not expert, but besides practice - add some passion to it as well.;))
I am one big smile - have great day dear friend,
xoxo

julochka said...

your pictures are just fine, but i'm glad you joined the postcards group! it is fast becoming a 365 project again. :-)

karen said...

I think your pictures are great but I also know what a struggle it can be to get images we are happy with. The project should help if only with your confidence in the photography department, keep smiling!! I am x

kristina said...

thank you Elizabeth, for joining our group! I look forward to seeing more of your photos!