Monday, January 17, 2011

A different start

http://www.schumachercollege.org.uk/images/6.jpg
Courtesy of Schumacher College

For as long as Julie and I know one another we sent each other links about creative ideas and sustainability. Last week, in the middle of another bombardement of links and video's of me, Julie suggested to start a joint-venture. Very quickly two other talented ladies joined our forces and almost within no-time we were on-line with our new blog called: A sustainable life.

Now it is time to invite you to visit us at our new place to catch some inspiration, some links, some gorgeous pictures or just to see what we are up to. And who knows you might want to join!!!!

Have a great start of your week with a knowing smile.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

Oh GREAT! Congratulations! I am sure it will be a wonderful place! I will visit shortly, I am somewhat late this morning and have a mega busy day at work,so I CANNOT be late,
hope your Monday is full of smiles,
xoxo

karen said...

OOOOOH!!! Exciting!! I'm off to have a look!!