Monday, January 31, 2011

Courtship, for the love of it VIII



While working on the Courtship-series I found the most meaningful symbol to me. The symbol tells the story of two people who's energy is so compatitable that it forms almost a new circle. If they find each other, are ready to enter a relationship and grow together their energy forms a new whole circle.



Have an inspirational start of the week with a loving smile.

Elizabeth
Added note: In the post Just because you can see the end result of this project and a video with the pieces of the serie to which this symbol belongs.

5 comments:

Zuzana said...

I agree with you, it has a feel of completion and harmony.;)
Have a great Monday dear friend, here it is unfortunately a foggy morning, not as stunning as yesterday at all.;)
xoxo

stitchinglife2 said...

Two halves of a whole... an inspired symbol and a powerful image.

karen said...

I am really enjoying learning about all this symbolism, it's like coming to school coming here!! and...love the picture on the left ''mystery''

karen said...

and I meant right!!!

julochka said...

husband is clearly the other half of my circle. he completes me. i just didn't know there was a symbol for him. :-)

xox,
/j