Friday, January 21, 2011

Courtship, for the love of it VI



Today I have an update for you on my cloth poster of Courtship. The clothposter, for lack of a better word, is now ready for about 25%,  so rest assured there won't be 80+ updates as on Soul Food. Used two colours, blue and purple, and each has its own stitch. To see that in the picture is very difficult or just simply impossible. Have to remember to take a detailpictures so you are able to see that too.

He movie I picked for you today is called: Jane Austen Bookclub. (the sound at the start is awful but as soon as the movie begins, it becomes normal). This leaves me with one more thing to do and that is to give you another smile-quote. This one can be a source of inspiration a our new blog The sustainable life.

People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.
Lee Mildon


Have a great weekend with lots of smiles to share.

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

I love that last quote.;) Smiling is so important and t is proven to improve our mod.;)
I had to smile too today when I watched the large moon in the morning sky.;)
have a lovely Friday dear friend,
xoxo

karen said...

ah, that beautiful text again....have a lovely weekend x