Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Courtship, for the love of it IV



The mystery of love, the endless source of inspiration for stories, movies, music and quotes. Today I have a small collection of quotes for you.

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones 


Never close your lips to those whom you have opened your heart.
Charles Dickens
 

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. 
Roy Croft


The most difficult thing that you can do is to watch the person you love, love someone else. 
Unknown  


You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. 
Sam Keen  


Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all. 
Alfred, Lord Tennyson



Have a great day with a smile filled with love.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

BEAUTIFUL! I recognize many of these quotes, and I love the collage. It has a universal feel of love over it...
I am so enjoying this theme.;))
Have a lovely Wednesday, here should be sunny - hope the sun will shine on you as well.;)
xoxo

stitchinglife2 said...

Wonderfully cosmic collage - and inspirational words to start my day. Thank you.

karen said...

gorgeous words and I just love that torn paper artwork, beautiful...